Welcome to Earth Greetings!
In 2003, our founder Heide Hackworth started out with a humble goal, to make greeting cards and stationery that was "100% Earth Friendly."
Since then, Earth Greetings has grown to become a well loved and trusted brand of 100% recycled greeting cards, stationery and Earth friendly homewares, stocked in over 500 retailers throughout Australia.
Our love for people, animals and planet runs deep through everything we create.
365bet体育直播Earth Greetings collaborate with a talented and diverse team of artists, to produce designs which celebrate the unique beauty of Australian native flora and fauna.
Made in Australia with the lightest possible footprint.
Our goal at Earth Greetings is to contribute to a better future for our planet. We achieve this in two ways: through treading lightly on the earth when making our products, and giving back to the planet through our donations to care for native wildlife and habitat.
- We choose 100% post-consumer waste for our paper products, made by environmentally certified mills
- We choose vegetable based printing ink and use a carbon neutral printer dedicated to sustainability
- We manufacture locally where possible
- We ensure our products are recyclable or biodegradable
- We completely avoid plastic packaging
- We ensure all of our products are vegan and non-toxic
- We are a carbon neutral business and so are all of our products, which are offset through our investment in the
- We operate our office/warehouse premises on solar power
- We aim for zero waste, and recycle or compost everything we can to avoid waste
Giving back to to the Planet
- Earth Greetings donate a minimum 10% of profit to environmental organisations who care for wildlife and help to restore their habitat. In the 2020 FY, we donated over $33,000 to charity.
- We also hold fundraisers to support specific causes, such as Save The Koala Month for the , Flying Fox February for and through our Bamboo Bilby.
- We have been a sponsor of since 2008, which has directly enabled them to plant over 40,000 native trees and growing
- Earth Greetings supported organisations caring for and rescuing wildlife from the Summer 2019/20 devastating bushfires. You can read more about our Bushfire Emergency response here.
- In 2020 Earth Greetings sponsored a fire trailer for to enable to them to respond to bushfires quickly to protect native species, and help cool down heat affected animals.
Supporting Australian Artists
Earth Greetings support a growing number of Australian based artists and designers giving them opportunities to be rewarded financially for their creations and have their artwork showcased on our Earth friendly products. If you would like to submit artwork for consideration, please use our contact form to email us a link to your website or social media page featuring your art.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia who have nurtured this land for tens of thousands of years. We recognise their continuing connection to the land and wildlife, and their sovereignty which has never been ceded. It always was and always will be, Aboriginal land. We pay our respects to their Elders, past present and emerging.